Where Can You Find Inspiration About Positive Parenting and Saying Yes To Kids?
Are you a parent and finding it difficult to stay positive with your kids?
Maybe you just need a little encouragement in the form of a poem.
Or maybe you just like poems for inspiring you to do positive parenting?
If so, I have one for you.
I found this poem on several websites and it got me to thinking about the differences between positive parenting and negative parenting.
Here is the poem . . .
If I Had My Child to Raise Over Again
by Diane Loomans
If I had my child to raise all over again,
I’d finger-paint more, and point the fingers less.
I would do less correcting and more connecting.
I’d take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes.
I would care to know less and know to care more.
I’d take more hikes and fly more kites.
I’d stop playing serious, and seriously play.
I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars.
I’d do more hugging and less tugging.
I’d build self-esteem first, and the house later.
I would be firm less often, and affirm much more.
I’d teach less about the love of power, And more about the power of love.
How can this poem inspire positive parenting?
- It’s a reminder that parents can be a supportive influence . . .or not.
- It shows examples of how to daily be a positive parent in the little things.
- And how precious time is today with children.
Looking for more specific help daily in how to be a positive parent?
Discover the secrets in the book The Happy Child Guide, by Ashley Ryan.
In this guide you will learn about the following:
- Eradicate bad behavior such as biting other children, hitting, temper tantrums, bed wetting
- Teach your child to cleaning up, eat properly, sleep through the night
- Provide positive ways to discipline and grow your child
You owe it to yourself and your child to go and check out this guide.
Currently, there is a LIMITED TIME TRIAL OFFER for only $4.97!
To Your Abundant Life with Multiples,
Ambassador of Positive Parenting, www.howtoliveonpurpose.com